Equanimity

 
             

   
 
 

Thursday, August 26, 2010

 
2010

8.


The Exponent Telegram
The Patriot-News
Superchunk, Majesty Shredding, esp. "Learned to Surf"
Denise Riley, Selected Poems (Reality Street) [2000]
The Awl
FJB on Cotner/Fitch at Thought Catalog
Caramanica on Jay/Em in the NYT
Nielsen and Ramey, eds., Every Goodbye Ain't Gone (Alabama) [2006]
Harper and Walton, eds., Every Shut Eye Ain't Asleep (Little Brown) [1994]
BHO, Dreams from My Father (Times) [1995]
William J. Harris, Hey Fella, Would You Mind Holding This Piano a Moment (Ithaca House) [1974]
William J. Harris, In My Own Dark Way (Ithaca House) [1977]
The Pennsboro News
Times Herald-Record
Andrew Hudgins, After the Lost War (Houghton Mifflin) [1988]
Andrew Hudgins, The Glass Hammer (Houghton Mifflin) [1994]
Ryoji Ikeda, Dataplex [2005], esp. "data.matrix"
Scatternavias I and II (courtesy RJJ), esp. bob hund
Manfred Kets de Vries, Lessons on Leadership by Terror (Edward Elgar) [2004]
Roland Barthes, tr. Richard Howard, Mourning Diary (FSG)


Jordan - #

 

.

HOME
&
LISTS



I'm Jordan Davis.
I write a lot.
I mention it here.

Say hi: jordan [at] jordandavis [dot] com.

The Million Poems Show.