Equanimity

 
             

   
 
 

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

 
Just when I thought I had all the music I could ever want to listen to -- can't take more than half-an-hour a workday of iPod on headphones, maybe three or four hours around the house or in the car on weekends -- this riff wakes me up to RIYL and SLSK.

I don't care much -- enough? -- about the fashion side of music. I just wanna hear a good beat. Please don't send me your used DVD of Meryl Streep advising Anne Hathaway that her frumpy sweater is the five-years-later byproduct of fashion industry decisions, I know I know. It's just, I used to make music, and besides I'm chasing the big fat bucks in poetryland.

Jordan - #

 

.

HOME
&
LISTS



I'm Jordan Davis.
I write a lot.
I mention it here.

Say hi: jordan [at] jordandavis [dot] com.

The Million Poems Show.