Equanimity

 
             

   
 
 

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 
I hadn't realized the paper of record gave Mets-beat reporter Ben Shpigel his own blog. The following is re El Duque's winter fitness regimen:
On Mondays, he runs for 25 to 30 minutes, about 3 miles, he said. On Tuesdays, he runs up and down stairs and concentrates on agility drills. Wednesdays are devoted to running from pole to pole, over and over again. He switches it up on Thursdays, running in a hilly tropical park near his Miami home. On Friday, he runs for 25 to 30 minutes. And on Saturdays, he returns to the tropical park for a series of sprints.
What about Sundays?

"I enjoy the day," Hernandez said. "I eat rice and beans and pork."

Jordan - #

 

.

HOME
&
LISTS



I'm Jordan Davis.
I write a lot.
I mention it here.

Say hi: jordan [at] jordandavis [dot] com.

The Million Poems Show.