Equanimity

 
             

   
 
 

Thursday, December 14, 2006

 
Sina and I are considering the same problem.

Ron imagines, takes umbrage at his fundamental premise being called bullshit. But it wasn't. But it is.

When a poetics is established not to describe how poetry works but to propose how to achieve desirable ends through poetry... no good saying all poets do this. Willie Sutton: Doesn't everybody rob banks?

A poetics is a description of how a kind of poetry works. Can't really be thought of as a picture -- that way leads only to new critical pseudo-science.

Poetry doesn't need blogs. When I get finished reading George Castle's Baseball and the Media, I'll explain this thing you already know.

Jordan - #

 

.

HOME
&
LISTS



I'm Jordan Davis.
I write a lot.
I mention it here.

Say hi: jordan [at] jordandavis [dot] com.

The Million Poems Show.