Equanimity

 
             

   
 
 

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 
I've been wary of posting about any book more than a few times, but why. The marketing people are right -- you don't remember something until you've heard about it seven times.

I mean, I'm ok with Maud reminding me to give George Saunders and Gary Shteyngart a chance, and with Michael Schaub pushing King Dork...

Poetry blogs don't have hobbyhorses, though, except for the poet-bloggers themselves. Yes, John Latta likes Javier Marias, Jonathan Mayhew admires Barbara Guest, the Third Factory produces information about the Waldrops. Stephen Burt jokes about trying to escape his essay on the elliptical poets. I talk about Kenneth Koch -- did I mention I worked for Kenneth for twelve years? So I did.

Jordan - #

 

.

HOME
&
LISTS



I'm Jordan Davis.
I write a lot.
I mention it here.

Say hi: jordan [at] jordandavis [dot] com.

The Million Poems Show.