Equanimity

 
             

   
 
 

Monday, November 06, 2006

 
Wayne notes the new high water mark for unsolicited legibility.

Last week on my flu bed I started getting three liners with "hi ___" as the subject where ___ = the first name of the sender. First two lines the same every time:
Hi iamjustsendingthisleter.
How are you ? Call me.
Last line is two to four words: on the floor with, lose school recess, report says, social pressures, and marketing pitches, so many parents...

I've heard the theory that spam without an attached ad image is coming from a zombified computer that's testing new text algorithms. Your desktop running slow lately?

hi Rosanne. hi Jame. hi Darin. hi Derek. hi Vilma. hi Lewis. hi Tamara. hi Jeffrey. hi Matt. hi Jordan.

Jordan - #

 

.

HOME
&
LISTS



I'm Jordan Davis.
I write a lot.
I mention it here.

Say hi: jordan [at] jordandavis [dot] com.

The Million Poems Show.