Equanimity

 
             

   
 
 

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 
In the cab last night: The connection between vicious behavior and low stakes in poetryland is that everyone behaves as if there is no higher authority, no truth, no posterity that will look on in disgust. None of what used to be called fear of God, and which might also be called the court of future readers.

N.B. I wouldn't interpret this as a call for renewed going-along-to-get-along if I were you.

But then, if education keeps getting bombed back to the stone age, we won't have to worry much about future readers will we.

So, how many days until Veronica Mars season three begins? Six?

Jordan - #

 

.

HOME
&
LISTS



I'm Jordan Davis.
I write a lot.
I mention it here.

Say hi: jordan [at] jordandavis [dot] com.

The Million Poems Show.