Equanimity

 
             

   
 
 

Sunday, May 07, 2006

 
Pressed "Yes" on the test registration cgi last night in Times Square. I'd been wondering where all the internet cafes had gone -- go in the dinky Chock Full o' storefront there and make a left sometime. Closest I've come as an adult to that "lifting a rock" feeling.

The ninety-nine names.

CA's book is totally out of control, as close to a living document in verse as you'll find this year, artful and spontaneous and menacingly loving. (I mean, if you find loving menacing, as CA seems to be arguing the country at large mostly does, Jim's phrase "post-love" sounding about right.)

Jordan - #

 

.

HOME
&
LISTS



I'm Jordan Davis.
I write a lot.
I mention it here.

Say hi: jordan [at] jordandavis [dot] com.

The Million Poems Show.