Equanimity

 
             

   
 
 

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 
the last game poem
poems for loved ones that passed away
poems about little boys
name poems for kelsey
show me some short poems
poems about living through high school
poems about getting over a break
poems for someone that died
hello poem lessons
show me 2006 poems of new poets
the weakest thing (poem) the definition
symbolic poems
poems of trying to get back together
poems to ur parents
poems about hello
poems about aunts and uncles
jordan davis
how to write poems about dogs
poems on being optimistic
poems about getting your license
short beer poems
poems about guys with pictures
i dont know what he sees in her poem
poems for grandfather's day
some information i could write it in a project

Jordan - #

 

.

HOME
&
LISTS



I'm Jordan Davis.
I write a lot.
I mention it here.

Say hi: jordan [at] jordandavis [dot] com.

The Million Poems Show.