Equanimity

 
             

   
 
 

Friday, March 24, 2006

 


So, the clips I've posted from the show have mostly been the theme song, the monologue, the banter. If you haven't been to see the show, you might get the impression that it's all, well, talk -- yesterday's top search was actually a coded message: "Jordan Davis pare down the intro." (Drew, you have my phone number.)

Today's first clip is from an interview. JJ brings Daniel Nester in with a snippet from "Bohemian Rhapsody," Daniel christens the new couch, we get to chatting about Queen, Daniel shows some pictures from the tour program, he shares an anxiety dream about Brian May, and at the very end, he suggests some alternative trademarkable pantomime gestures. Is it about poetry? It is -- Daniel's poetry.

Jordan - #

 

.

HOME
&
LISTS



I'm Jordan Davis.
I write a lot.
I mention it here.

Say hi: jordan [at] jordandavis [dot] com.

The Million Poems Show.