Equanimity

 
             

   
 
 

Thursday, January 12, 2006

 
Lightning acrostics went great -- Meghan and Mary Lee did try briefly to hijack the show and take it to Michigan, but air marshall JJ was on his game. I liked his performance of last night's show-ender, "Downloader's Blues," at least as much as the excellent version available from his site.

Many thanks to everyone who helped out with last night's show and reading -- Alex Young, Nick Bredie, Bob Holman, Anselm Berrigan, Meghan of course, and Jim Behrle I'm looking at you.

Speaking of Anselm, his future book titles revealed: Some Notes on My Programming; Attacked by Food; Hornswoggled into Ellipses...

Key learnings: Nothing divides the lifers from the otherwise-engaged like the word flarf; the audience will (probably) like you better if you do what you want to do; Chris can out-do the master.

Susan Wheeler get well soon!

Jordan - #

 

.

HOME
&
LISTS



I'm Jordan Davis.
I write a lot.
I mention it here.

Say hi: jordan [at] jordandavis [dot] com.

The Million Poems Show.