Equanimity

 
             

   
 
 

Monday, November 14, 2005

 
Social contract law: whenever the gender balance weighs heavily towards young men, there are wars. This goes for fields of cultural production, too.

I was pleased to discover that the Bank Street Bookstore sells cans of litmus.

It's not persistent Lyme's, he's just growing.

Reading Poetry, Gettysburg Review, Field; on deck: Fulcrum, Missouri, New York Quarterly, Inkwell, Manhattan Review. Also, zooming through Daisy Fried's 2000 book and the new one from Naomi Shihab Nye.

The back issues of Pool I ordered came in the mail; interviews with Joshua and Rae Armantrout -- half my spring lineup, basically.

Jordan - #

 

.

HOME
&
LISTS



I'm Jordan Davis.
I write a lot.
I mention it here.

Say hi: jordan [at] jordandavis [dot] com.

The Million Poems Show.