Equanimity

 
             

   
 
 

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

 
Need a palate-cleansing nice thing to say now. Rob Fitterman's Zukofsky essay, 1-800 FLOWERS, is one of a few runaway chapbooks of the year (Alli Warren's Hounds is another).

If you are having the same trouble assembling Ron's do-it-yourself selected Zukofsky I am, you need Rob's book, printed by Ben Friedlander's Pork with Garlic press. Rob very quickly sketches the reception of Zuk's 80 Flowers, running through some general guidance about found material and integrating close readings.

The persistent thoughtful Rob of private conversation comes through and is I never use this word delightful. Drop Ben a note, he's up at U Maine, you'll like this one.

Jordan - #

 

.

HOME
&
LISTS



I'm Jordan Davis.
I write a lot.
I mention it here.

Say hi: jordan [at] jordandavis [dot] com.

The Million Poems Show.