Equanimity

 
             

   
 
 

Saturday, March 05, 2005

 
Glad finally to find the McCaffery (or at least the volume one of it). Labyrinth's mad 25-40% sale runs through today, yo.

My uncracked stack of poetry books from 2000-4 is getting smaller, and soon I will have no excuse not to plow into some massive recent selecteds/collecteds -- Anselm Hollo's, Jack Collom's, Tony Towle's, Michel Deguy's, Jean Valentine's, McCaffery's. I've looked at the Towle and Valentine already, but Tony's I want to revisit out of love, and Valentine's out of responsibility.

And when I get done with those, ulp, there are the national anthologies -- France, British/Irish, Turkish, Greek.

Actually, I'd rather read Pharonnida again than a national anthology all the way through. The last country book I tried to negotiate was so hateful I made a note to hold a grudge against the press that published it.

Though now that I think of it, I wouldn't mind reading Pharonnida again. Might be fun to figure out what in tarnation was actually going on.

"Tarnation." "Sam Hill." I have let the corny gene stamp all over the good ol' boy gene, the one that wants to day trade.

Jordan - #

 

.

HOME
&
LISTS



I'm Jordan Davis.
I write a lot.
I mention it here.

Say hi: jordan [at] jordandavis [dot] com.

The Million Poems Show.