Equanimity

 
             

   
 
 

Monday, February 14, 2005

 
They keep tweaking the blogger interface. Looks like I can't put distance between the end of a post and the sig unless I include a visible character, e.g. "."

Trader Joe's coconut cashews are havoc on diets. Finally got some sun -- even under the umbrella at Urth. Gawked at a plein-air into-the-Audi transaction between an aging businessman and two adult entertainers. Scribbled notes for proses. Reestimating the value of a book a week after reading it closely, I have to remember not to overcorrect -- if I had fun consuming negative anecdotes about inanimate objects, let's not sell that fun out.

"."

Jordan - #

 

.

HOME
&
LISTS



I'm Jordan Davis.
I write a lot.
I mention it here.

Say hi: jordan [at] jordandavis [dot] com.

The Million Poems Show.