Equanimity

 
             

   
 
 

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

 
Before I put More Fish on my iPod I'm trying to figure out why Fishscale left me scratching my head last spring, not that that's bad, but I've played it since then what, twice? I like the beats, I like the confusion... I don't remember Tony Starks playing the self-deprecation card on skits quite so hard before this (getting beat down by a small child??), and I certainly don't remember him explicitly advising listeners that Supreme Clientele is his best work and he hasn't been hungry since then. What. Up. Why do that. (I know the answer, I just don't want to believe it.)

Jordan - #

 

.

HOME
&
LISTS



I'm Jordan Davis.
I write a lot.
I mention it here.

Say hi: jordan [at] jordandavis [dot] com.

The Million Poems Show.