Equanimity

 
             

   
 
 

Friday, November 10, 2006

 
It's way too beautiful today.

*

Let me have some of what you need me for.

*

Maybe less is the matter with Kansas than Tom Frank thought. (We saw three or four copies of What's the... on the shelves at Housing Works last night.)

*

Jace Clayton to tour with the Ex.

*

David Perry has pictures from the forced mash-up Dirty Three / Chinese acrobat show in Shanghai.

*

The Trip Shakespeare song I remembered was "The Crane", but all the same -- this list of lost early 90s indie is at least as entertaining a neuron-refresher as walking down a hallway cleaned with an obsolete product.

*

A lot going on in Boston tomorrow.

*

And at lunch today, we go open the 60-day window look at a "Building closed today" sign. Veterans Day, Observed. Sunny, highs in the 60s.

Jordan - #

 

.

HOME
&
LISTS



I'm Jordan Davis.
I write a lot.
I mention it here.

Say hi: jordan [at] jordandavis [dot] com.

The Million Poems Show.