Equanimity

 
             

   
 
 

Monday, October 02, 2006

 
There are two poet-photographers in our household. Ali took today's picture; I've posted a few of hers here lately. I'm learning a lot from her, or anyway, I hope to retain what she teaches me -- about taking pictures, about telling stories, about rhetoric and the society of poets.

I've called her my friend; I mean I love her. That's an understatement too, but then I come from a long line of understaters.

And we're both overextenders by nature and nurture. Last week and the next two are looking like recipes for bronchitis: several airplane trips; the retooled Million Poems Show with Franklin Bruno in not to speak of keeping the home in order, the job, baseball, various prose deadlines, family obligations...

The family obligations are easy, though. A few of those I hope to write about here the next few weeks. The other items are going to make me scarcer for a while. In the meantime, there are many other entertaining things to look at, to be sure.

Jordan - #

 

.

HOME
&
LISTS



I'm Jordan Davis.
I write a lot.
I mention it here.

Say hi: jordan [at] jordandavis [dot] com.

The Million Poems Show.