Equanimity

 
             

   
 
 

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 
"Dan, do you know Jordan? He has a poetry tv show."

"Talk show -- and what, are you trying to scare him?"

"I'm not scared of words."

"Do you write? or perform."

"Both actually" -- (pantomiming) -- "I play air guitar in bars; I play real bass for a fake French band."

*

ENORMOUS CHANGES AT THE LAST MINUTE:

Tonight on the Million Poems Show,
6:30 pm, Bowery Poetry Club
my guests will be
Wendy Shanker Meghan Cleary
and Mary Lee's Corvette.

Oh, and at 8 pm
I'll be reading at the Poetry Project with
Susan Wheeler Chris Edgar.

If you're free tonight, it would be lovely to see you.

Jordan - #

 

.

HOME
&
LISTS



I'm Jordan Davis.
I write a lot.
I mention it here.

Say hi: jordan [at] jordandavis [dot] com.

The Million Poems Show.